Soy Milk Matcha Pudding
makes 4 servings
Matcha Green Tea Powder 1tbs
Hot water 1 tbs
Soy Milk 2 cups
Powdered agar agar 1 tbs
Coconut Sugar 40g
Egg yolk or alternative 2 yolks
Seasonal fruit as needed
Condensed milk or alternative as needed
- Dissolve the matcha for cooking in a small amount of hot water
- Mix the sugar and powdered agar agar together. Add the soy milk to the mixture and dissolve over low heat.
- Beat the egg yolks. Pour the mixture from step 2 over the eggs, a small amount at a time, and strain.
- Once the mixture cools, pour it into cup molds. Place the cups into the refrigerator to set.
- Take the pudding out of the mold and decorate with fruit and pour condensed milk over the pudding.